Friday 19 October 2007

Happy Weekend!


Well, what a week it's been! I thoroughly enjoyed being at Design*Sponge this week showcasing a little bit of design down under. Thanks Grace for having me! I posted the picture above of a wing chair covered in vintage Aussie teatowels (as featured in this month's anniversary edition of Australian Vogue Living) on my last post at D*S today - you can't get much more Aussie than that can you?!!

I would also like to send a big hug over to Victoria from Sfgirlbybay as her beautiful and much loved dog Cooper passed away yesterday and I am just so sad for her. I'm thinking of you Victoria!

Well, that's it from me this week. Thanks everyone for a lovely week. I'm looking forward to seeing you all next week!!

xo
Anna


6 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

You did a great job on Design*Sponge!

I too am sorry about the pup and have sent my condolences. Such a sad day.

Enjoy your weekend!

Style Court said...

Anna you did such an amazing job over at d*s!!

That image above is just perfect :)

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Melissa!

Oh, Courtney thank you - you're too kind!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi and congrats on the RealLiving feature in the November issue. You have such a wonderful flair for design and colour. :) It's also great to meet other fellow bloggers.

Tita said...

Hi Ana
My name is Patricia and i'm from Oporto, Portugal. I discovered your blog and every day i go there to see you beautiful posts (sorry my english!)
You inspire me!
I'm laywer, but i have with my mother and sister a shop. It's call "A Meada da Foz" and you inspire me to make my own blog "ameadadafoz.blogspot.com".
Thank you!
I hope you enjoy my blog!
This weekend we received many things to make our Cristhmas beautiful! I went to Paris last Setember to the "Maison et Object 2007" and i bought a lot of things!
Once again, thank you!
Patricia Figueiredo (TITA)

PS -2 years ago I went to Australia in my honeymoon!
I loved Australia. I began in Perth, then Ayers Rock, Cairns (and i did by car all the way to Brisbane!), Brisbane and I finally Sydney. I just adore your country and also the people! Very friendly!
I also went to the whitsundays beach! Heaven in earth!
Hope to ear from you!
Bye

felicity said...

Anna - I have loved loved loved your postings on Australian designers - your choices have been well thought out & show a good cross section of the talent in Oz!
Well done. Im going to do a post on your posts (!!) and I look forward to seeing more of your gem finds in the future!!
Thanks to Grace for having you!
Felicity
All Things Bright & Beautiful ....
www.creatveflairchic.blogspot.com